Friday, June 20, 2008

SFO - DUB



Vitaly came by to pick me up. Sharon was busy with Vladimir so I didn't get to see them before I left.
The flight was uneventful. I was sitting beside a Scotsman who was on his way to Glasgow via Dublin. He began to tell me his story but I feigned indifference so he didn't bother. Fortunetly he slept for most of the flight.
The flight was late getting into Dublin. Helen was waiting for me. She filled me in on all the family stuff - Joe, Uncle Victor, Aine and ex. After that I needed to go to bed. I slept for about eight hours. I hope I will be able to sleep tonight to get back on track.

7 comments:

Rick said...

hey Mairtin, . . .

Man, I hardly recognized you. You have lost weight. you look great! Glad you are on your holiday now. :-)

Rick said...

oh, me again, i think you need to get rid of the pink background, Yikes! - it's too pepto bismol - how about a very, very light summer gray yellow?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are posting again. I can't wait to see more of your lovely photographs as you go traveling.

See you soon.

MáirtínTJ said...

Rick:
Tell me a hex number for the color you are thinking of.

Rick said...

I like these ;-D

This is a good site to bookmark Mairtin:
http://www.colourlovers.com/

White font in headers/ Arial? or Helvetica. (bold)

• Top Header (brown): #5a5148

• Gray bar under header: #a6a197

• Pale yellow background body: #faf5e1

Body text and copy use the Brown header color -

Link color - burnt orange #c59f53

Also see here: http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/arterie/MairtinBlogcolors.jpg

MáirtínTJ said...

Thanks Rick. I love the new colors you suggested.
Right now I don't have a functioning computer. My laptop has gone bad. I probably need to re-install Leopard but how do I do that in Ireland?

Rick said...

oh man, sorry to hear that. - hmm, can you borrow a disk of the OS? or find a computer store that has it. you will probably need your serial no. also. - or if you can find an apple store in europe? close to you? -

Are you sure you need to reinstall leopard?