Wednesday, August 10, 2016

CISTIN NUA



Tháinig an chistin nua inniu.
Seachadadh í ar leoraí ollmhór ó Tours le beirt stocaigh lena n-iompar.
Caithfidh muid fánacht seachtain eile go dtí go dtiocfaidh M. Charretier chun í a chur isteach.

Playlist

Desperadoes Waiting for a Train
Guy Clarke

The day before he died, I went to see him
I was grown, and he was almost gone
So we just closed our eyes and dreamed of supper kitchens
And sang another verse to that old song
Come on Jack, that son-of-a-bitch's a-comin'.


Red River Valley
Woody Guthrie

Then come sit by my side if you love me
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
Just remember the Red River Valley
And the cowboy that's loved you so true


All original material, including text and images ©2016 Máirtín Taidhg Jack All Rights Reserved

No comments: