Tuesday, June 12, 2012

AG FEITHIMH - WAITING AT THE AIRPORT

Scott arrived at the house at 7:30am on the dot.  He rode his bike over from his mom's house in Menlo Park.  We loaded up the car (including his bike) and were on the road by 8.
There wasn't much traffic along 101.  We zipped up the freeway - and zipped right past the exit for the airport.  No problem.  We went in through the seemy underbelly and got to see a side of the airport that is rarely seen by travellers.  My affirmation for this trip is "Life's an adventure".  It has been so far!


At the airport, I was getting in line at the Peet's for some breakfast when I heard my name called.  I turned around and there was Patrick and Marion Feehan from the choir.  They were on their way to Orlando.  Then, back in line the mayor of San Francisco is chatting with people as he's waiting to pick up his latte.  Life is an adventure!

No comments: