Wednesday, November 11, 2015

FÁILTE ABHAILE

The first day that I didn't feel I had jetlag, we took a ride out to the coast:  San Gregorio, Half Moon Bay, Pescadero, Old California.

I am enjoying being back but missing Chef Constant's cooking and philosophy.  My doctor remarked on how well I am doing - I didn't tell her that my good health has as much to do with Couilles de Mouton as it does to her advice about diet and excerise.

Il Duce?

The Red Barn on Highway 84 doesn't look so red anymore.
I've taken 100s of snapshots of this barn over the years.




San Gregorio




Half Moon Bay

Duarte's Tavern in Pescadero: famous for Artichoke Soup and Olallieberry Pie


Playlist:

I Left My Heart in San Francisco
Tony Bennett


(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay
Otis Redding


What a Wonderful World
Louis Armstrong


No comments: