Monday, August 16, 2010

MY NEW SCHOOL


I spent the day schlepping my things from Longwood to my new school. The District "forgot" to move my things so I took matters into my own hands. It gave me a chance to process being done with Longwood. It also gave me an opportunity to get to know my new school.
My school is Treeview Elementary but it has two distinct campuses that are not even close. The main campus houses the older students in grades 2 through 6. The campus where I will be - Bidwell - is about four blocks away on the other side of Mission. It is much closer to Union City than it is to Downtown Hayward.
I will have my own classroom and right outside my door is the school garden. Things are looking up already.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lovely room to house your oh-so-many children. I hope it's a good year for you.

Curtis said...

Mairtin -- I think this change maybe a good thing for you. Gardening, a fulltime job and leading a distant generation into discover and learning.

Maybe you should be paying the State of California... I heard it is broke.

Your Smart Friend,

Curteous

Curtis said...

You never reply.

MáirtínTJ said...

Yes I do, Curteous!