Friday, July 13, 2012

UNDER THE UMBRELLAS



I wandered through Temple Bar after the rain stopped. I heard some music coming from Meeting House Square. I decided to follow the sound and check out the new giant umbrellas that were installed last year.
The music was coming from a live band and seemed to be connected in some way to Euroscience Open Forum 2012 that Dublin, as European City of Science, is hosting.

After I'd had enough of that I went to see the Gallery of Photography which forms one wall of the Square.



Evelyn Hofer's portrait of Andy Warhol and my "Self-portrait with Elizabeth Taylor"






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the art! And you and Warhol work well together. Thanks for the update on your Paris hotel.
We'll miss you at book club tomorrow.

MáirtínTJ said...

I didn't read the book (though I have read it in the distant past).
I'm loving the Kindle!