Monday, September 28, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS



I am definitively separated from my good pants (Sunday best? Church pants?).

The breakup began more than two weeks ago when I brought them to the dry cleaners in Saumur.  I needed a good clean pair of dress pants for the soirée at the Montsorelli.  I dropped them off on a Wednesday hoping to pick them up for the Friday evening event.  No chance!
Could they be ready on Saturday so I could wear them to lunch at Michel and Guillem's.  Dream on!
I finally picked them up to take on our big trip to La Rochelle where I left them (with my favorite shirt) in the closet of the Apart'City hotel.
Perhaps, Vince Vaughn is wearing them now!















#LaBelleEpoque #48
"Frienemies"
From Dear New Girl, or Whatever Your Named



Playlist:

Theme from the movie "Barbarella", director Roger Vadim, 1968
The Glitter House




No comments: